To qualify for service, you must:
- Be age 21 or older
- Be a Bradley County resident
- Have no dental insurance (medical insurance is fine)
- Have a financial household income at or below the Federal Poverty Level
Definition of financial household:
Your household is anyone who…
- You pay bills for.
- Pays bills for you.
- You pay bills with together.
How to become a patient:
- Call 423.457.8024 to find hours and days available for financial screenings. Leave a message with your name and a working number to reach you.
- Come in for a financial screening and bring in:
- Proof of Residency (A piece of mail with your name and address. A Driver’s License does not work.)
- Photo ID (Driver’s License)
- Proof of Income for Everyone in your Household (Pay check stubs, bank statements, Social security statement)
- Letters of Assistance (Child Support, SSI, Food Stamps, Disability, Families First, etc. if you receive them.)
- Medication List: Please be as thorough as possible with names, dosages and indications.
- If you would like to be placed on the schedule when you come in for the financial screening, bring a blank $20 money order. We do not take cash, checks, or credit cards. The $20 money order will cover the cost of your first appointment.